Today I have decided I wanted to try and get a payday loan online so I could pay some of my bills and not lose our house. I needed a fast payday cash advance and I needed it yesterday.
So, I searched for some hard money lenders to try and receive a fast cash advance from my upcoming payday. I filled out 2 applications for a payday cash advance online.
Soon after filling out one of the applications I had started to receive emails from payday loan companies.
I think I received 4 emails in that one hour. I went ahead to continue the process of going to the final stages of the application.
I was directed to a website that requested the same information I had just placed in the original application I submitted. I said to myself, "This is bulls__t". So I continued to the next email to find I was getting directed to the same type of payday loan website I had just left.
Now by this time I was getting pretty upset. But I decided to try another of the emails someone had sent me. Again I was redirected to the same type of website I had just left but I said well maybe they just need to confirm my information. I continued to place my information into the required fields and I submitted my info again.
This website sent me to another website saying it was processing my payday loan request and I will have an answer in 4 minutes, meanwhile a pop up from another advance payday loan website was on my screen.
After the process was complete, it directed me to another website were I had to select another website to continue with the process. I clicked on another website which requested all of my information again.
Meanwhile I checked my email again to find another 5 emails from different payday loan companies in my inbox. So I tried another link out of the emails and I was directed to another site looking for my information again.
Now I was really getting exasperated at this point with no F___k__g money in my account and a bunch of worthless emails coming from payday advance online companies directing me to nowhere land.
My frustration with my recent experience with payday loans, advance cash, payday cash advance, pay day loans or whatever you want to call them, has sparked me to write this article. Pointing out the general public that these online websites saying they are going to give you a Payday Loan in 5 minutes is really bull.
Beware of cash advance or payday loan companies online telling you they will solve your problems in 5 to 10 minutes. These companies are filling you full of S__t.
No comments:
Post a Comment